welcome

THE REED FAMILY JOURNEY THROUGH ADOPTION

This blog is our way of communicating God's blessings with you throughout our adoption process. We can honestly say God has led us in this direction and we have never been more sure of anything. Of course we are scared, worried, anxious, and many other emotions. But, we do know that God's hand is in this!

You will find updates on our adoption process as well as the Reed's day to day activities. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as adoption is a long but rewarding process. God bless!


Sunday, July 18, 2010

Uh Oh!

Well, after a wonderful day of baseball camp and Pawbowski's this past Thursday we went swimming at a friends. Upon leaving I decided to back into a guidewire that comes down from the telephone pole. I didn't think it could do that much damage. My bumber got caught on the bolt and just ripped it to pieces. So, there is another insurance claim.
God teaches us so many lessons in life. In April, Joey accidentally hit a hole in my car and the front bumper got ripped off. I was really upset about it. When I did this on Thursday he was at a teaching conference in Louisville. Man, how I didn't want to make that call. But, he just said "things happen, it's ok." Which is true! I don't know if I was more upset about my car or that I did it and had given him a hard time previously. So: my lesson of the week is that "we all make mistakes and it is ok. Don't get so upset about the small things, especially when they are fixable. "

No comments:

Post a Comment